Skip to main content

Because Sweet is Them!



Yay!!

There's going to be another book from the Alpha and Omega series. I've talked about this series briefly before (click) and it was a while since Patricia Briggs wrote her last novel on this series.

I'm really loving this series

like love love love..!

there are 4 books so far and I read them more than 4 times now. It's like, if I read one book, I absolutely have to read all.

Anyway. I'm excited about the new book, which was planned to be released on Spring 2015. Might seems like thousands years apart from now, but knowing life, it's going to be nearly a blink of an eye. Well, I love the feeling of anticipation, the excitement of it. So it's all good.

PS: I've been thinking the reasons I'm so hook by this series. And I cant help by comparing this series with Twilight(which I've read all the books. Once.). They share the same attributes ; Romance, Fantasy (well, that's the genre that I gravitated to most). For Twilight, I love the 1st book but I dont really fancy the 3rd(last) book. The ending is just too 'meh' for me (And again, I couldnt help comparing the ending of twilight with Harry Potter. Harry Potter's ending shattered my heart (what with all those people I fond of died), but, shattered my heart it may be, I really like the way HP story concluded. Hats off)...

Now that I think about it, the romance in Alpha&Omega is so subtle that makes it soo sweet which makes me want more(if that makes any sense). Not sickeningly sweet like macaroon, but nicely sweet like watermelon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahad sudah

Cuti habis dah weii! apa yg aku buat eh sepanjang cuti ni? rasa cam busy giller kot minggu ni, tapi plan kerja aku hapa pon tak siap. Penatnye minggu ni sampai 3 kali badan dedau. Dalam 3 tahun kebelakangan ni macam ni lah. Kalau badan penat je, mula la tak sihat. Sampai mak pon kata asyik demam je kejenye.  huhuhu teringat zaman dolu dolu dolu yang dalam setahun, paling banyak demam pon cuma sekali je. itu la..beringat lah kita semua Anyway... Esok dah sekolah!!

bosan

aku.. kalo bosan je mesti on internet asal tatau nak buat ape je, mesti surf internet kalo sehari tak ngadap masuk internet ni, tergeletek-geletek rasanye badan ni(macam ni agaknyer perasaan seorang addict bile....) persolannye sekarang... ape aku nak buat bile aku tgh bosan tapi aku bosan melayan internet. (did you guys get what I mean?) haih......... melayan novel lagi baik..

mimpi dan offer

Awal pagi tadi aku bermimpi... aku dapat offer kerje... kat Bangi... betape gembiranye hati aku (dalam mimpi tu) . . . . . . persoalannye...kerje pon aku tak cari lagi..bermimpi je la aku... ps: baru aku teringat, aku dapat keje kat Proton sebagai engineer automotive..err..aku blajar electronics kot..tang mananye motive2 ni pon tatau le aku... editted ps: ni sume adelah mimpi semata2..aku tak dapat keje kat mana2 lagi..harap maklum..