Skip to main content

Now and Then

On January 15th, 2009, I've posted this on my blog.
and now, I repost it to just to see the changes coz a lot have change between now and then...

Name:
Nur Syakirin

Sisters:
2 older sisters, 1 annoying - always want to say something that I somemtimes whish I could staple her mouth - younger sister

Still 3 sisters. 2 older and 1 younger

Brothers:
4 super annoying little brothers yg sepatutnye ikut membesar sekali ngan badan derang but instead of growing up to be a good matured man, they turned out to be spoiled little brats!(but they're not little mind you). But I guess I still love them..

4 younger brothers

Shoe size:
4 or 5. depends

4 or 5 (4 for high heels and 5 for sneakers)


Height:
165...heheh..how I wish! but no, my growth abruptly stopped at 152 and I cant do anything bout the fact!! except accept it.. =____=

in actuality, it's 150

Where do u live:
mana lagi kalo x kat atas bumi..heh, still lagi tinggal bawah perlindungan mak ayah..

hope the plan to live independently can be carry out smoothly

Have u ever been on a plane:
Penah

yes

Swam in the ocean:
Penah..tapi tatau la kalo tu boleh dipanggil berenang pasal cara aku berenang, tangan je yg konon2 buat gaya tapi kaki aku cecah lantai..kekekke

yes. For a short while tho

Fallen asleep at school:
time kat sekolah menengah tiap2 hari aku tido kat kelas! kecuali kelas cikgu yg garang2 je aku x brani..ade gak beberape kali kene marah dalam kelas pasal tido. tu kalo cikgu garang, kalo cikgu baik, diorang just soh pergi tandas basuh muke je..dan aku akan lambat2 jalan pasal malas nak masuk kelas..hhehhe..good old days! 

Broken someone's heart:
literally? no..

probably yes

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
noo..(dunno whether that's unfortunate or not)

call no. SMS yes

Saved emails:
important email, of course kene simpan..

yes

What is your room like:
mak ayah aku cakap, bilik aku sebijik macam tongkang pecah..not that I know how tongkang pecah looks like.

sadly, the above state never change

What's right beside u:
my lappie, beg, mouse...kat opis skang ni..so ape2 pon x de..

handphone

What is the last thing u ate:
sandwich telor..adeh, ni yg terasa lapar ni..

nasi dan lauk-pauk

Ever had...Chicken pox:
penah. time darjah satu. time tengah exam akhir tahun plak tu..free2 je cuti seminggu. tapi yg tak best nye still kene amik ujian..tapi kan weih, satu badan aku gatal gilee beb!

Stitches:
tak penah! aku budak baik..lutut slalu je berdarah tapi x pernah la sampai tahap kene jahit

Broken nose:
broken, tak penah..kalo berdarah tu penah la masa kecik2 dulu

Do u believe in love at first sight:
huh! hanya orang yg gatal je akan jatuh hati pandang pertama. there's just no such thing as love at first sight!!

Like picnics:
hell yeah!!.. dulu tiap2 tahun pergi pantai..skang ni bile dah besar2 jarang plak pergi..ingat lagi the last time picnic ngan kengkawan kat air terjun, beshh gillerr!!

need more picnics please..

Who was/were... The last person u danced with:
I dont dance

hafiy(my nephew)

Get sick:
I'd like to think that I rarely get sick..rarely have fever and I'm really proud that I never faint! and as long as I remember, I only puke once. itu pon sebab mabuk lauk(time aktiviti candat sotong dan aku dapat la tangkap sekor sotong sebelom kejadian muntah bagai tu. free2 je sotong kat laut tu makan muntah aku^^)

for the last 3 years, I get sick at least once for every two months

Miss someone:
nope..

Right now, No

Who do u really hate:
hate is a negative feelings and negative things often drained ur energy. so no. I hate no one. at least in my conscious mind..

Sadly, someone..

Do u like your hand-writting:
heh..tak..pasal tulisan aku buruk..dan slalu berubah2 ikut mood. aku pon x paham nape tulisan aku jadi camtu.

yes and no

Are your toe nails painted:
nope. but once in a while I have the urge to paint it. but of course, it just a thought which remains a thought.

No

Whose bed other that yours would u rather sleep in:
katil mak ayah aku!hehehhe..cant help it! katil diorang best! and comfy!

Mine and mine only

What color shirt are u wearing now:
blue and white

Red

Are u a friendly person:
nope..I'm a wee bit reserved. kalo orang tak kenal aku maybe ingat aku sombong.heh..

depending on the person involved

Do u have any pets:
ade sekor kucing yg mengangkatkan diri die sendiri jadi pet kat umah aku. dan kitorang sefamily sayang kucing boncit tu^^. we call him Jordan

No

Do u sleep with the TV on:
ade la skali dua je...

No

What are u doing right now:
tgh taip mende alah ni laa..

Lazy-ing

Can u handle the truth:
hurmm..at certain time I can. certain time, u just have to give me some times for the fact to sink in. but I'd like to think that I can handle them pretty good.

When the truth were present to me in a nice way, Yes, I can

Are u closer to your mother or father:
hurmm..mak rasanye..but that doesnt mean I love my father any lesser than my mother

I love them both. So not answering this

Do u eat healthy:
define healthy!

yes. At least I've tried

If u're having a bad day, who are u most likely to go to:
hurrmm..I usually kept it to myself. 

My own bedroom

Are u loud or quiet most of the time:
depends sape ade kat sekeliling aku. I dont like being loud around someone I barely know

Quiet. or so I think

Are u confident:
yes and no. I hate the feelings of not being confident, but sometimes you just cant be one

Yes.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
10 yrs ago aku baru 14 tahun..ape je yg aku buat time tu.
1) kat sharodz tgh blajar
2) gembira pasal dah form2 pasal kat sharodz, form1 was hell!
3) gembira byk mende kat sekolah dah boleh buat tanpa rasa takut sagt kat senior
4)amik adik angkat^^
5)all in all, I just living my life as a student yg terperangkap kat atas bukit punggur dan menunggu time outing sbb tak tahan nak keluar ke bandar!

1) having blast at MMU
2) That's when I start building friendships with the Pandas
3) Struggled hecks and lots and freaking out with the courses I took. The first year courses really is the hardest of all my entire studies for me. And I am not even exaggerate. Just thinking about Electronis III and C programming makes me want to vomit blood
4) Failed lots of papers and try to cover it from my parents (I didnt do well on my first year TT_TT )
5) Got my first car ^^

5 things that I will do tomorrow:
1) bangun pagi
2)siap2 pergi opis
3)melangok kat opis kire bape jam lagi nak pukul 6
4)mengira detik nak habis internship
5)celebrate kat umah sebb dah habis dah kesengsaraan aku selama 3 bulan!

1)bangun pagi, ready for work
2)fetch up kids from their home and daycare centre to Tadika
3)teach
4)bring the kids back home/daycare centre
5)terbongkang

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) beli seluar jeans! lots of them!!
2)bayar hutang PTPTN
3)bukak bisnes
4)belikan 2 tiket keliling dunia tok mak ngan ayah
5)shopping!! errr...scratch that..simpan duit tu kat bank..

1) Pay bills 
2) Pay PTPTN
3) Perform Hajj
4) give it to Mak and Ayah
5) involved in real estate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy On Me

Dah lama tak layan lagu-lagu sebenarnya. Layan lagu ni pun sebab Aina Abdul punya cover and this cover is currently on the loop. This song hits differently when I suddenly realized the meaning of the line "So go easy on me..." I was like straight away imagining the kids saying that line to me....and it feels so heartbreaking..and I feel so sorry and it made me tried harder to be better.. Honestly parenting is tough. Really really tough.. It's going one month more to full 4 years now where I became a single parent to 2 of my sister's kids. Life and things happened to my sister so I step myself in to take care of her kids. I thought then that it was an easy thing for me to do that, but no! Oh God no!! Ya Allah how wrong I was!! My first 2 years in was the hardest and I struggled with the sudden changes I have to made. The 180 adjustment (in every directions) I had to take kinda messed me up a little bit (emotionally and physically).   But I learned  All sorts of things.

A dump post

Rabu dah kejap je minggu ni dah tak ada dah emosional bagai. Alhamdulillah. Sampai tengok cerita Hotel Del Luna part sedih pon, bergenang pon tidak  Part scene sedih tu boleh tak terheran kejap. Cam, kenapa tak meleleh ni? sebab selalunya kalau tengok drama memang senang sangat air hujan turun. Yang aku perasan, diri ni tak boleh terlalu dry sangat emosi tu. Sebab dia bukan betul-betul tak peduli, tapi emosi tu akan build up dan bila dah sampai threshold dia.....mula la break down. Bahaya anyway Many things happened within this little time from the last post. Might be mundane things for others, but not so for me. On Sunday, I accompanied mak to her acquaintance cafe. we had a lovely breakfast together. An english style breakfast.....which is not to my liking and I kept on thinking I want Nasi Lemak! (which they have actually).  and somewhere along our conversations mak touched on when she's 'gone' thingy...I was extremely saddened by that. Like really really sad

Trying is all I can do

This week is an emotional wreck kinda week. Starting from Sunday evening all the way through the week, it's one rocky roller coaster ride. Rasanya hampir semua emosi yang exist this whole universe hadir dalam minggu ni.  Please no more.. Waktu siang tak  terasa sangat sebab serious busy, so otak tak pikir apa. Tapi bila time masa senggang.....Too much feels..too much thoughts... Minggu ni saja First time tidur sambil berendam air mata.  First time menangis sampai mata sembab macam kena tumbuk, dan first time tak dapat tidur sebab menangis. Tapi apa yang aku dapat minggu ni?  It's okay to cry So that I could function well the next day It's okay to feel so much So that I could get closure that I never knew I need And try to move on And to rely to others And to hold on tight on Allah to protect you and your family May next week be better much much much than this week. InsyaAllah.