Skip to main content

Happy New Year!!

yay!!! just got my green contact lens yesterday!!!! bought online for only RM35. could have been RM25, but I've missed out the sales time by just a day. And just now,I open the site and guess what, the discount sales were back on. Bummer....but what ever. My lens were great! making me look like I have bigger eyes. theehehehhe... I Loike!!! here's the link if you are interested in one--->ContactLens

Did you see the lens?

Hokay..

today, I celebrated my new year by watching Cirque du Freak:The Vampire's Assistant. Oh man...never expected that that movie would be that good! I mean, out of 10, I'll give 9(I'm a cheapskate. that's why I dont give 10). It really was awesome!!! The boy in the movie was cute! although that's not why I gave the high rating obviously, I think... The flow of the movie was good, the plot was good, the humor was excellent, the acting were great, the 2 boys were cute(^^cant help it), and there's a woman who can grow beard(yeah, like freaking weird). Seriously, the movie was freaking funny. not in merepek way but in a good way. And a little laugh would surely brighten your day.


Really, if you guys still havent watch this one, go buy the tickets! watch it! you have to. I promise you will enjoy it. like 70% sure. But if you are one of the guys who's in 30% group, that's okay. It just mean somewhere in your human system, you are lacking humor sensor.

All in all, Happy 2010 people!!!

Comments

fara said…
Epi New Year Kirin!

Ur eyes nmpk amazing dear!
dah jadek bulat cam pelakon korea!
Comel sgt!
Hehe

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Ahad sudah

Cuti habis dah weii! apa yg aku buat eh sepanjang cuti ni? rasa cam busy giller kot minggu ni, tapi plan kerja aku hapa pon tak siap. Penatnye minggu ni sampai 3 kali badan dedau. Dalam 3 tahun kebelakangan ni macam ni lah. Kalau badan penat je, mula la tak sihat. Sampai mak pon kata asyik demam je kejenye.  huhuhu teringat zaman dolu dolu dolu yang dalam setahun, paling banyak demam pon cuma sekali je. itu la..beringat lah kita semua Anyway... Esok dah sekolah!!

bosan

aku.. kalo bosan je mesti on internet asal tatau nak buat ape je, mesti surf internet kalo sehari tak ngadap masuk internet ni, tergeletek-geletek rasanye badan ni(macam ni agaknyer perasaan seorang addict bile....) persolannye sekarang... ape aku nak buat bile aku tgh bosan tapi aku bosan melayan internet. (did you guys get what I mean?) haih......... melayan novel lagi baik..

mimpi dan offer

Awal pagi tadi aku bermimpi... aku dapat offer kerje... kat Bangi... betape gembiranye hati aku (dalam mimpi tu) . . . . . . persoalannye...kerje pon aku tak cari lagi..bermimpi je la aku... ps: baru aku teringat, aku dapat keje kat Proton sebagai engineer automotive..err..aku blajar electronics kot..tang mananye motive2 ni pon tatau le aku... editted ps: ni sume adelah mimpi semata2..aku tak dapat keje kat mana2 lagi..harap maklum..