Skip to main content

bengong sape yg tag nih

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.


WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Mineral Water
2. Last phone call: Watek
3. Last text message: Lentot
4. Last song you listened to: Gee - SNSD
5. Last time you cried: Few weeks ago

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Let me think 1st..hurm..no
7. Been cheated on: Tak pernah le
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Hurmm..tak!!!
9. Lost someone special : Haih..grandma bley masuk kategori ni tak?
10. Been depressed: Yes..byk kali
11. Been drunk and threw up: Mabuk study sampai rasa nk muntah ade la

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. light purple
13. light pink
14. light yellow

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: Alhamdulillah ade
16. Fallen in of love: Tade!!
17. Laughed until you cried: Time tgk wayang cite ape ntah
18. Met someone who changed you: Nope
19. Found out who your true friends were: I always know who my true friends are
20. Found out someone was talking about you: who cares about that
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: aku nak kiss sume budak2 panda..kiss pipi ye
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: most of them
23. How many kids do you want?: 4 dan ke bawah *laugh*
24. Do you have any pets: aku personally bela tade, tapi kat umah ni ade sekor kucing dan 2 ekor rabbit
25. Do you want to change your name: there were times back when I was in form1 I questioned my name. That's because a couple of seniors back then told me that it was a boys name. sebok je senior tu. Few years later I dont even bother bout it anymore. It's my name and I take pride in it!
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Aku ade lab electronics yg horror macam hape je
27. What time did you wake up today: 6.15 am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Tengok One Piece ^^
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Cepat2 dapat gaji (walopon tak keje lagi^^)
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Malam tadi
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: hurmm..I wish I would be rajiner *laugh*(ye..skang ni saye sangat pemalas tahap gaban!!)
32. What are you listening to right now : Blue Jeans - Jessica James
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: aku tade kawan nama Tom
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Nothing. I'm in a good mood right now
35. Most visited webpage: Blog Haku..tapi recently MMU's website
36. Whats your real name: Nur Syakirin
37. Nicknames: Kirin, irin, rin, katik gebu, katik, chicken little, katikna
38. Relationship Status: saye masih single
39. Zodiac sign: Pisces
40. Male or female?: female
41. Primary School?: sek keb jalan 3, sek ren keb jalan 2
42. Secondary School?: SMKA Sharifah Rodziah
43. College?: Multimedia University
44. Hair colour: Blonde..heheheh..acah je. warna hitam
45. Long or short: tuh pon nak bg tau..
46. Height: 170cm(ye, aku tau aku bohong)
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: huh..now that u ask, I havent had crush for the last 2 years *shock*. ape yg aku buat 2 tahun ni??
48: What do you like about yourself?: I know myself pretty well and I like that I rarely let people influenced me
49. Piercings: ade kat telinga
50. Tattoos: Nggak ade
51. Righty or lefty: righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: tak penah
53. First piercing: masa kecik2
54. First best friend: Farah K..(kemana ko menghilang Farah?? aku rindu bangat sama kamu!!)
55. First sport you joined: lumba lari. sukan punye pasal
56. First vacation: mana ingat. dulu mak ngan ayah suke bawak kitorang bercuti tepi laut. skang ni tade pon.......
58. First pair of trainers: tak penah ade trainers pon

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: nothing
60. Drinking: nothing
61. I'm about to: eat breakfast
62. Listening to: Natasha Bedingfield - Again
63. Waiting on: nothing

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: nak!
65. Get Married?: mesti la nak!!
66. Career?: saye nak jadi business woman!!

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: lips
68. Hugs or kisses: hugs
69. Shorter or taller: heh..aku prefer orang yg lagi tinggi dari aku(ni soalan tok sape ni?)
70. Older or Younger: older(again, soalan ni tok sape?)
71. Romantic or spontaneous: 2-2. tanak romatik sgt, tanak spontan sgt. tgh2
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: stomach
73. Sensitive or loud: I prefer someone who's just sensitive enough to sense my mood swing
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: err..no to both?!

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: huh.pe kes nak cium orang tak kenal
77. Drank hard liquor: haram weih...berdosha
78. Lost glasses/contacts: hahah..ade skali nak gi klas, so pakai le contact lens. pergi2 je klas tak nampak ape lect tulis kat white board. rupenye, time masukkan contact lens, tak masuk betol2. ntah mana2 ntah cicir.cari punye cari, rupenye ade kat atas lantai kat bilik ostel tepi lemari
79. Sex on first date: dosha buat sex seblom kawen!
80. Broken someone's heart: I'm an innocent person. I dont do that
82. Been arrested: saye budak baik
83. Turned someone down: couple of times
84. Cried when someone died: yes. when my grandma passed away
85. Fallen for a friend?: tak penah

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: yes
87. Miracles: yes
88. Love at first sight: there's no such thing as love at first sight!!!
89. Heaven: yes!
90. Santa Claus: no. berdosa kalo percaya
91. Kiss on the first date: no
92. Angels: oh yes..!
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time?: aku tak penah ade bofren pon la! ces!!
95. Did you sing today?: still too early to sing
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: cant remember. mebe yes, mebe no. but I do cheat
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? : when I'm 9 years old so I can paly and play and play and play to my heart's content
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: masa sambut birthday nabeela, sume orang pergi bagan lalang. aku suke hari tu!!
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: not really..just terrified of the commitment that comes after
100. Posting this as 100 truths? : not all. but mostly yes


penat aku buat ni tau tak!!! aku nak tag
1) Dr Kimot
2)Atieqa
3)Miszleen
4)Shylla
5)Watek (aku yakin die takkan buat)
6)Nadia Munji( aku tatau die baca ke tak blog aku ni)
7)sesape je yg nak buat

kesimpulannye kat sini, tag ni panjang gille nak mampus dan perot aku dah menjerit dah ni.!! off to see Faris


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy On Me

Dah lama tak layan lagu-lagu sebenarnya. Layan lagu ni pun sebab Aina Abdul punya cover and this cover is currently on the loop. This song hits differently when I suddenly realized the meaning of the line "So go easy on me..." I was like straight away imagining the kids saying that line to me....and it feels so heartbreaking..and I feel so sorry and it made me tried harder to be better.. Honestly parenting is tough. Really really tough.. It's going one month more to full 4 years now where I became a single parent to 2 of my sister's kids. Life and things happened to my sister so I step myself in to take care of her kids. I thought then that it was an easy thing for me to do that, but no! Oh God no!! Ya Allah how wrong I was!! My first 2 years in was the hardest and I struggled with the sudden changes I have to made. The 180 adjustment (in every directions) I had to take kinda messed me up a little bit (emotionally and physically).   But I learned  All sorts of things.

A dump post

Rabu dah kejap je minggu ni dah tak ada dah emosional bagai. Alhamdulillah. Sampai tengok cerita Hotel Del Luna part sedih pon, bergenang pon tidak  Part scene sedih tu boleh tak terheran kejap. Cam, kenapa tak meleleh ni? sebab selalunya kalau tengok drama memang senang sangat air hujan turun. Yang aku perasan, diri ni tak boleh terlalu dry sangat emosi tu. Sebab dia bukan betul-betul tak peduli, tapi emosi tu akan build up dan bila dah sampai threshold dia.....mula la break down. Bahaya anyway Many things happened within this little time from the last post. Might be mundane things for others, but not so for me. On Sunday, I accompanied mak to her acquaintance cafe. we had a lovely breakfast together. An english style breakfast.....which is not to my liking and I kept on thinking I want Nasi Lemak! (which they have actually).  and somewhere along our conversations mak touched on when she's 'gone' thingy...I was extremely saddened by that. Like really really sad

Trying is all I can do

This week is an emotional wreck kinda week. Starting from Sunday evening all the way through the week, it's one rocky roller coaster ride. Rasanya hampir semua emosi yang exist this whole universe hadir dalam minggu ni.  Please no more.. Waktu siang tak  terasa sangat sebab serious busy, so otak tak pikir apa. Tapi bila time masa senggang.....Too much feels..too much thoughts... Minggu ni saja First time tidur sambil berendam air mata.  First time menangis sampai mata sembab macam kena tumbuk, dan first time tak dapat tidur sebab menangis. Tapi apa yang aku dapat minggu ni?  It's okay to cry So that I could function well the next day It's okay to feel so much So that I could get closure that I never knew I need And try to move on And to rely to others And to hold on tight on Allah to protect you and your family May next week be better much much much than this week. InsyaAllah.