Skip to main content

Spam 002 : What's up with tonight! !

So...

after I decided I should finish wrapping up the rest of the presents while my eyes waiting to get sleepy back, I tried to find the cutter...

which should be inside the small bin where I put the rest of the other required stationary.

but surprised surprised... It was not there. So looked around my room. (Boy, Do I realized that my room was/is a mess!). looking....and searching...and looking....and more searching...round and round, circle and circle, but I still cannot find it!

fine!!

So, lets forget the cutter then. let's find the scissors.

........

And of course. I couldn't find the dang thing. Dang it!.... what's up with tonight? grrrr....

fortunately I kinda remember one of my colleague lent me a cutter last friday which I kinda forgot to give it back to her. So, I kinda half trashed my bag inside out to find that cutter. Voila! thank god I got something to work with!

So....about 2 hours later(which is now : 2.20 a.m.) when I have 5 more gifts to wrap, I found my cutter. =___=  It's inside the plastic where I put the unwrapped gifts!!. And what's more, just after I found my cutter, I kinda realized that my scissors just on top of the table in front of me. All this time!

Honestly, what is wrong with tonight?


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahad sudah

Cuti habis dah weii! apa yg aku buat eh sepanjang cuti ni? rasa cam busy giller kot minggu ni, tapi plan kerja aku hapa pon tak siap. Penatnye minggu ni sampai 3 kali badan dedau. Dalam 3 tahun kebelakangan ni macam ni lah. Kalau badan penat je, mula la tak sihat. Sampai mak pon kata asyik demam je kejenye.  huhuhu teringat zaman dolu dolu dolu yang dalam setahun, paling banyak demam pon cuma sekali je. itu la..beringat lah kita semua Anyway... Esok dah sekolah!!

bosan

aku.. kalo bosan je mesti on internet asal tatau nak buat ape je, mesti surf internet kalo sehari tak ngadap masuk internet ni, tergeletek-geletek rasanye badan ni(macam ni agaknyer perasaan seorang addict bile....) persolannye sekarang... ape aku nak buat bile aku tgh bosan tapi aku bosan melayan internet. (did you guys get what I mean?) haih......... melayan novel lagi baik..

mimpi dan offer

Awal pagi tadi aku bermimpi... aku dapat offer kerje... kat Bangi... betape gembiranye hati aku (dalam mimpi tu) . . . . . . persoalannye...kerje pon aku tak cari lagi..bermimpi je la aku... ps: baru aku teringat, aku dapat keje kat Proton sebagai engineer automotive..err..aku blajar electronics kot..tang mananye motive2 ni pon tatau le aku... editted ps: ni sume adelah mimpi semata2..aku tak dapat keje kat mana2 lagi..harap maklum..