Skip to main content

Wall Of China

I still remember, growing up, I always have this little wish that one day I would make myself climb the Great Wall of China.

And I did

And I am sooooo proud that I've been to one of the 7 wonders!

the climb was incredibly exhausting. well, what to be expect. I never exercise. so my stamina is a little bit not that good.

Stamina is one thing, but the steps(the stairs?), they are not at the same height! sometimes one steps is so much steeper than the other.

And going down is much harder than going up. my reason? your legs were already shaky after the strenuous workout of climbing up the wall. but when you're going down, you sort of have to make sure that your foot are plant securely on top of the stairs and pray that your legs wont give up. honestly, I never knew that climbing down stairs is as much a workout for legs as it was climbing up. gile berotot aku kalo setiap hari turun naik tangga great wall tuh.

but I've got one trick that I learned while struggling making my way back to the real land. you have to jog down the stairs. seriously. It's much easier rather than doing it slowly. take my word. going down step by step slowly is not the good way(and I actually consider it dangerous).go fast ! dont worry,you'll be safe....as long as you dont take your hand off of the railing.

It was fun!!

below are pictures of my sis taking her own sweet time going down. She's crawling in case you din notice. ^^





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahad sudah

Cuti habis dah weii! apa yg aku buat eh sepanjang cuti ni? rasa cam busy giller kot minggu ni, tapi plan kerja aku hapa pon tak siap. Penatnye minggu ni sampai 3 kali badan dedau. Dalam 3 tahun kebelakangan ni macam ni lah. Kalau badan penat je, mula la tak sihat. Sampai mak pon kata asyik demam je kejenye.  huhuhu teringat zaman dolu dolu dolu yang dalam setahun, paling banyak demam pon cuma sekali je. itu la..beringat lah kita semua Anyway... Esok dah sekolah!!

bosan

aku.. kalo bosan je mesti on internet asal tatau nak buat ape je, mesti surf internet kalo sehari tak ngadap masuk internet ni, tergeletek-geletek rasanye badan ni(macam ni agaknyer perasaan seorang addict bile....) persolannye sekarang... ape aku nak buat bile aku tgh bosan tapi aku bosan melayan internet. (did you guys get what I mean?) haih......... melayan novel lagi baik..

mimpi dan offer

Awal pagi tadi aku bermimpi... aku dapat offer kerje... kat Bangi... betape gembiranye hati aku (dalam mimpi tu) . . . . . . persoalannye...kerje pon aku tak cari lagi..bermimpi je la aku... ps: baru aku teringat, aku dapat keje kat Proton sebagai engineer automotive..err..aku blajar electronics kot..tang mananye motive2 ni pon tatau le aku... editted ps: ni sume adelah mimpi semata2..aku tak dapat keje kat mana2 lagi..harap maklum..