Skip to main content

Zura's wedding

yesterday, I went to Melaka. One of my ex-classmate in my highschool was getting married. haven't seen her like, what, 6-7 years? and the thing that connect us so that we're not that lost in contact was the abandon forgotten Friendster.

anyway, forced my self to woke up at 8 am, got ready, on the road by 10am, and arrive at tol Alor Gajah by 11.am. Have to wait for Padel(another ex-classmate of mine) to arrive so that she could show me the way around Melaka. And I was way too early so I have to wait for her like almost an hour. But luckily for me, I brought my favorite novel along and filled up the hour by reading it. I mean, rereading it.

by 12.00, shortly after Padel arrived and cheerfully seated herself comfortably on my car seat, she showed the way to Sungai Rambai. And sometimes along the way, Adira joined us and we're having like small little konvoi.

okay guys, right now it's like very early in the morning. And despite all those people says that our brain works a hell lot well in the morning, well, that doesnt include me. And right now, I can barely make out a sentence. And seriously, I am dead sleepy.

so lets skip all those words, let me jsut show you guys the pictures.
me and Azura

we're having fun!
I have a blast!
my ex-classmates. it's such a good feeling to finally met them back

went to Dijah's house before went back to Bangi. She's like one of my besties during my highschool year. and we're like sooo lost in contact.


I really love yesterday!




Comments

MUNAH H[ANUM] said…
seyesly xtahu zura kawins~
anyway.congrats 2her
God Bless!
Anonymous said…
yeay!!!!
kirin da upload gmbr zura's wedding..
bile nk upload kt fesbuk????
kimot said…
hahahhaa...aku xpegi pon...aku pegi umah patient aku..

tula...xjemput aku..
Siti Hajar said…
aku pun xtau dak zura kawen, tapi 28 hb hari tu dak fatin liyana kawen gak..

Popular posts from this blog

Ahad sudah

Cuti habis dah weii! apa yg aku buat eh sepanjang cuti ni? rasa cam busy giller kot minggu ni, tapi plan kerja aku hapa pon tak siap. Penatnye minggu ni sampai 3 kali badan dedau. Dalam 3 tahun kebelakangan ni macam ni lah. Kalau badan penat je, mula la tak sihat. Sampai mak pon kata asyik demam je kejenye.  huhuhu teringat zaman dolu dolu dolu yang dalam setahun, paling banyak demam pon cuma sekali je. itu la..beringat lah kita semua Anyway... Esok dah sekolah!!

bosan

aku.. kalo bosan je mesti on internet asal tatau nak buat ape je, mesti surf internet kalo sehari tak ngadap masuk internet ni, tergeletek-geletek rasanye badan ni(macam ni agaknyer perasaan seorang addict bile....) persolannye sekarang... ape aku nak buat bile aku tgh bosan tapi aku bosan melayan internet. (did you guys get what I mean?) haih......... melayan novel lagi baik..

mimpi dan offer

Awal pagi tadi aku bermimpi... aku dapat offer kerje... kat Bangi... betape gembiranye hati aku (dalam mimpi tu) . . . . . . persoalannye...kerje pon aku tak cari lagi..bermimpi je la aku... ps: baru aku teringat, aku dapat keje kat Proton sebagai engineer automotive..err..aku blajar electronics kot..tang mananye motive2 ni pon tatau le aku... editted ps: ni sume adelah mimpi semata2..aku tak dapat keje kat mana2 lagi..harap maklum..