Skip to main content

What A Day!!

guess what?

today was my very first interview!! the very first!!ever!

and guess what?

it was a disaster. I repeat, A DISASTER!!!

last wednesday, I've got a call from Western Digital for walk-in interview today. And of course, being my first call ever for interview makes me very the very the very happpppyyy..I was jumping around like crazy. Literally...

So, after zohor, I went to PJ, went to WD building, into the lobby, register myself in, completed a form, and wait for my turn. and wait. and wait. and wait. and sometime later, a lady came up to me and said that I didnt put my name in a name list which I was supposed to do that when I came in. I said okay, and write down my name. and I was at the bottom of the list. damn it!

while we're waiting, we were given papers full of questions. half the questions regarding C Language, which I kinda remembered kinda forgot, and rest was electronics circuit questions.which I dont know how to answer because I forgot all the things that I've learned!. yeah. that's what you get when you rest too much.

I came at 2.30, and only called at 5.00. bleghhh...

the interview session? just a sweet ugly disaster. A lot of things going wrong. and by the time the session nearly over, I kinda have a feeling that my chances are next to none.

do I care if I get the position? umm...honestly, not really.

but from those bitter moment, now I know how to do well next time. prepared!! prepared!! prepared!!

PS: today really is something. I woke up in the morning because of a nightmare(A Garuda is killing people in front of an airport plus there's a scene that bothers me a lot). I was scared. really. that afternoon, just when I get into my car, I saw a not so little horizontal crack kat cermin depan( I dont know the term). my poor baby. and by the time I arrived at WD, I was in a dark mood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahad sudah

Cuti habis dah weii! apa yg aku buat eh sepanjang cuti ni? rasa cam busy giller kot minggu ni, tapi plan kerja aku hapa pon tak siap. Penatnye minggu ni sampai 3 kali badan dedau. Dalam 3 tahun kebelakangan ni macam ni lah. Kalau badan penat je, mula la tak sihat. Sampai mak pon kata asyik demam je kejenye.  huhuhu teringat zaman dolu dolu dolu yang dalam setahun, paling banyak demam pon cuma sekali je. itu la..beringat lah kita semua Anyway... Esok dah sekolah!!

bosan

aku.. kalo bosan je mesti on internet asal tatau nak buat ape je, mesti surf internet kalo sehari tak ngadap masuk internet ni, tergeletek-geletek rasanye badan ni(macam ni agaknyer perasaan seorang addict bile....) persolannye sekarang... ape aku nak buat bile aku tgh bosan tapi aku bosan melayan internet. (did you guys get what I mean?) haih......... melayan novel lagi baik..

mimpi dan offer

Awal pagi tadi aku bermimpi... aku dapat offer kerje... kat Bangi... betape gembiranye hati aku (dalam mimpi tu) . . . . . . persoalannye...kerje pon aku tak cari lagi..bermimpi je la aku... ps: baru aku teringat, aku dapat keje kat Proton sebagai engineer automotive..err..aku blajar electronics kot..tang mananye motive2 ni pon tatau le aku... editted ps: ni sume adelah mimpi semata2..aku tak dapat keje kat mana2 lagi..harap maklum..