Skip to main content

diary

digging out my bookshelf (I still need more space for my mangas and novels and there's little hope for that. my room is crowded already damn it!) I stumbled upon a Pooh covered notebook. inititally, I bought that book(in 2001) so that I could make it my diary. yeah diary my ass. I wrote not more than 10 pages and started to get lazy to continue pouring my heart out onto the papers( not that I ever poured anything extravaganzally emotional feelings. if I had one. hey,I have a normal not so dull not so lively life so far. and I like it. no complaint there).

right.

the thing I want to say is, it's fun to read something you've wrote before. it's like reading someone else's life. but it actually is you. only younger. and you kinda look back how things going through back then with a different perspective just because you are now older. it's fun. the only regret that I have is to not finish the damn notebook. heh. and the date I wrote them were in January2001. all of the entries. except one, which was the last entry I wrote, and the date was 29 November 2002, just after my SPM's exam.

and I even make table forms for me to wrote down every test result for every subject during my Form4 and Form5 year. and that also left with a lot of spaces that need to be filled.

haih..

............

seriously, I kinda lost a bit.
what was my first intention for this entry again?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahad sudah

Cuti habis dah weii! apa yg aku buat eh sepanjang cuti ni? rasa cam busy giller kot minggu ni, tapi plan kerja aku hapa pon tak siap. Penatnye minggu ni sampai 3 kali badan dedau. Dalam 3 tahun kebelakangan ni macam ni lah. Kalau badan penat je, mula la tak sihat. Sampai mak pon kata asyik demam je kejenye.  huhuhu teringat zaman dolu dolu dolu yang dalam setahun, paling banyak demam pon cuma sekali je. itu la..beringat lah kita semua Anyway... Esok dah sekolah!!

bosan

aku.. kalo bosan je mesti on internet asal tatau nak buat ape je, mesti surf internet kalo sehari tak ngadap masuk internet ni, tergeletek-geletek rasanye badan ni(macam ni agaknyer perasaan seorang addict bile....) persolannye sekarang... ape aku nak buat bile aku tgh bosan tapi aku bosan melayan internet. (did you guys get what I mean?) haih......... melayan novel lagi baik..

mimpi dan offer

Awal pagi tadi aku bermimpi... aku dapat offer kerje... kat Bangi... betape gembiranye hati aku (dalam mimpi tu) . . . . . . persoalannye...kerje pon aku tak cari lagi..bermimpi je la aku... ps: baru aku teringat, aku dapat keje kat Proton sebagai engineer automotive..err..aku blajar electronics kot..tang mananye motive2 ni pon tatau le aku... editted ps: ni sume adelah mimpi semata2..aku tak dapat keje kat mana2 lagi..harap maklum..