Skip to main content

a new chapter of my life has officially began

*sigh*

pardon me. I know it's not nice to sigh at the beginning of an entry. but what ever. I doubt you guys would even care.

right now, I'm in a job hunting period. It's been 3 weeks now I've been looking around the internet for any vacancies. have been in this virtual world so much and so long that had me thinking maybe I should apply being a permanent citizen 'here' instead of the real here. hey, maybe I could even work 'here' right? and with the help of all those social website (Facebook.mainly...hello!...), I could even start my own family!!....

right..dont got lost on me(is this sentence even right? what ever). I'm just babbling..

I've been applying to a few companies (online! these days, people just prefers advertise any job offers through this means. and the only jobs that were offered in the news paper are the jobs for SPM qualification or something like that or do-at-home-and make-money job kinda thing. or, maybe I just looked at the wrong paper.) and have been rejected few times. It hurts to be rejected you know. I know it's not that easy to find job, but still......it hurts...

*sigh*

I watched Oprah last night. about young entrepeneurs who were very much successfull in their business (like millions millions of profit of business kinda thing). They've been saying about doing job that you've been passion about and not to think of the money. coz, they said, the money would come later along with the job. yeah..easy for them to say that. I have bills to pay okay (and not to forget my passion for shopping!).

still..that get me thinking a bit..

I dont really have passion for engineering.

Comments

Anonymous said…
dun have interest in engineering?
ehmm...can't help

Popular posts from this blog

Ahad sudah

Cuti habis dah weii! apa yg aku buat eh sepanjang cuti ni? rasa cam busy giller kot minggu ni, tapi plan kerja aku hapa pon tak siap. Penatnye minggu ni sampai 3 kali badan dedau. Dalam 3 tahun kebelakangan ni macam ni lah. Kalau badan penat je, mula la tak sihat. Sampai mak pon kata asyik demam je kejenye.  huhuhu teringat zaman dolu dolu dolu yang dalam setahun, paling banyak demam pon cuma sekali je. itu la..beringat lah kita semua Anyway... Esok dah sekolah!!

bosan

aku.. kalo bosan je mesti on internet asal tatau nak buat ape je, mesti surf internet kalo sehari tak ngadap masuk internet ni, tergeletek-geletek rasanye badan ni(macam ni agaknyer perasaan seorang addict bile....) persolannye sekarang... ape aku nak buat bile aku tgh bosan tapi aku bosan melayan internet. (did you guys get what I mean?) haih......... melayan novel lagi baik..

mimpi dan offer

Awal pagi tadi aku bermimpi... aku dapat offer kerje... kat Bangi... betape gembiranye hati aku (dalam mimpi tu) . . . . . . persoalannye...kerje pon aku tak cari lagi..bermimpi je la aku... ps: baru aku teringat, aku dapat keje kat Proton sebagai engineer automotive..err..aku blajar electronics kot..tang mananye motive2 ni pon tatau le aku... editted ps: ni sume adelah mimpi semata2..aku tak dapat keje kat mana2 lagi..harap maklum..